Trusted by Generations
- Union Energy can trace its roots as early as 1977, under the trade name of Choon Hin Gas Supply.
- Pioneered by our Chairman, Mr. Teo Kiang Ang, the company started by retailing bottled LPG to households.
- Appointed as one of the major LPG distributors for Caltex.
- Entered into LPG wholesale distribution business.
- Ventured into retail and commercial piping for businesses and turnkey projects.
- Moved upstream by expanding into bottling.
- Acquired and operates a LPG bottling plant at 43 Jalan Buroh, Singapore.
- Union Energy Group formed its shape by consolidating all LPG businesses under the umbrella of Union Energy Corporation Pte Ltd
- First LPG company to deploy auto dispatch system for domestic LPG delivery
- Union Energy expanded its LPG business into Market and Food Centres (Hawker) in Singapore.
- Obtain ISO 9001 for Bottling, Retailing and Distribution of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG).
- Union Energy Group was ranked as one of the Top 10 Enterprise 50 Award winners.
- Built and operates World Largest CNG refuelling station at 50 Old Toh Tuck Road, Singapore.
- Launch retail resale of Diesel business to public at CNG refuelling station.
- Obtain bizSAFE 3 from The Workplace Safety and Health Council.
- Acquired and operates another LPG bottling plant at 2D Persawat, Singapore.
- Listed on the Catalist board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (the “SGX-ST”) on 21st July 2017 (SGX-ST stock code: 1F2)
- Received the Most Transparent Company Award at the SIAS 18th Investors’ Choice Awards Dinner Presentation organized by Securities Investors Association (Singapore)
- Obtain bizSAFE 4 from The Workplace Safety and Health Council.
- Union Energy Group was ranked as one of the Singapore SME 1000 Company Award winners.
- Union Gas names Dr. Teo Hark Piang as the new CEO of the group, following his appointment as an executive director and director of sales (Commercial and Industrial) in November 2018.
- Obtain bizSAFE Star from The Workplace Safety and Health Council.
- Obtain ISO 45001 for Distribution and Retailing of Diesel and LPG and Retailing of CNG.
- One of the six Singapore companies to be listed on Forbes Top 200 Listed Companies in Asia-Pacific.